This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pork tenderloin can get a bad rap as the dry, lean, tough alternative to chicken breasts. But that’s so not fair! With a simple Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade, this humble cut of meat is elevated to Super Star status! Best of all, the easy dinner only requires 10 minutes of prep before leaving it to marinate in the refrigerator. It’s a healthy, make-ahead meal for any busy weeknight! You know that I’m all about the dump-and-bake dinners, right?! Well this is essentially a dump-and-bake pork tenderloin marinade — that you can either throw on the grill or pop in the oven when you need a quick dinner. We love to serve the pork with rice and either a salad or green veggie on the side, but I will warn you: if there are big appetites in your house, you should definitely double the recipe and make two batches of the pork tenderloin marinade. This tender, juicy, and flavorful tenderloin is not your average tough, dried-out stereotype! It disappears fast, and leftovers are always a good thing…"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Strawberry Kiwi Salsa
- Quick Asian Meatballs
- Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn
- Pulled Pork Quinoa Bowl
- Balsamic Roasted Pork Loin
- Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Ground Pork Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
- Baked Pork Chops with a Cinnamon Glaze
- Pork Tenderloin with Citrus Salsa
- Easy Pork Curry With Rice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Spring Mix Salad
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe (sugar Free, Diary Free)
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Easy Pepper Chicken Gravy
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Roasted Radishes
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook