This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Pork tenderloin can get a bad rap as the dry, lean, tough alternative to chicken breasts. But that’s so not fair! With a simple Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade, this humble cut of meat is elevated to Super Star status! Best of all, the easy dinner only requires 10 minutes of prep before leaving it to marinate in the refrigerator. It’s a healthy, make-ahead meal for any busy weeknight! You know that I’m all about the dump-and-bake dinners, right?! Well this is essentially a dump-and-bake pork tenderloin marinade — that you can either throw on the grill or pop in the oven when you need a quick dinner. We love to serve the pork with rice and either a salad or green veggie on the side, but I will warn you: if there are big appetites in your house, you should definitely double the recipe and make two batches of the pork tenderloin marinade. This tender, juicy, and flavorful tenderloin is not your average tough, dried-out stereotype! It disappears fast, and leftovers are always a good thing…"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
How To Make Matcha Tea
Have you ever come across matcha tea and wondered what it is? Now is the time to get to know and make this amazing drink! I share… Continue reading: "How To Make Matcha Tea"
- Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn
- Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
- Low Carb "Smoked" Pulled Pork
- Keto Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (gluten-free & Low Carb Recipe)
- Pork Fajitas
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Strawberry Kiwi Salsa
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Chicago's Finest Pork Loin Roast
- Pork and Bok Choy Stir Fry
- Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Chana Aloo Masala (indian Chickpea And Potato Curry)
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Blender Hummus Without Tahini
- Summer Orzo Salad
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Copycat Chipotle Fajita Veggies
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook