Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pork tenderloin can get a bad rap as the dry, lean, tough alternative to chicken breasts. But that’s so not fair! With a simple Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade, this humble cut of meat is elevated to Super Star status! Best of all, the easy dinner only requires 10 minutes of prep before leaving it to marinate in the refrigerator. It’s a healthy, make-ahead meal for any busy weeknight! You know that I’m all about the dump-and-bake dinners, right?! Well this is essentially a dump-and-bake pork tenderloin marinade — that you can either throw on the grill or pop in the oven when you need a quick dinner. We love to serve the pork with rice and either a salad or green veggie on the side, but I will warn you: if there are big appetites in your house, you should definitely double the recipe and make two batches of the pork tenderloin marinade. This tender, juicy, and flavorful tenderloin is not your average tough, dried-out stereotype! It disappears fast, and leftovers are always a good thing…"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
"A hearty dinner meal, this Hash Brown Lasagna is a quicker, healthier, mouthwatering twist on the traditional lasagna recipe! Layers… Continue reading: "Hash Brown Lasagna with Vegetable and Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- 3-ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook