We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love all things pizza from cauliflower crust pizzas, traditional pizzas, and even just slathering pizza sauce on bread. I wanted to try something different and experimented with this pizza strata recipe. I actually made this recipe twice. The first time, I used too many eggs and the inside was a little too soft for my liking. The original recipe had more pizza sauce and eggs. I cut back the eggs by four, and cut the pizza sauce back by 1/2 cup. I’m a little torn because I love pizza sauce, so what I did was head up the extra sauce and used it as a dip for the pizza strata. I used Dempster’s Honey Wheat bread to give it the hint of sweetness that I was craving. I achieved the salty taste with the pepperoni and cheese, but it was the little bit of sweet that set this recipe over the top. That said sweetness comes from the honey that is in the bread with no added artificial colours or flavours. I’m going to try this recipe again, but next time (as per the husband’s request) it will be a Hawaiian Pizza Strata."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook