Vegetarian Stuffed Pizza Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What’s better than pizza dough stuffed with your favorite ingredients? Nothing, that’s what! Here’s an easy stuffed pizza rolls recipe! These delicious rolls are crusty on the outside and soft and a little juicy on the inside, filled with tomato sauce, mushrooms, peppers and gooey mozzarella. Whether you make it as an easy pizza fix, a yummy appetizer for a potluck or game days, a lunch or just dinner rolls with a twist, this stuffed pizza rolls recipe is so delicious and flavorful!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're a fan the classic jalapeno popper appetizer, you'll love the flavors that come out of this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili… Continue reading: "Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili Soup with Bacon"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Bread
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Mung Bean Sprouts Stir-Fried with Tofu
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Pork Chops with Zucchini and Squash
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Bok Choy Soup
- Meatless Stuffed Peppers with Rice
- Thai Glass Noodles Salad Recipe
- Chia Pudding with Berries and Yogurt
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook