Jessica Howells - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jessica is a public relations professional by day and an avid lover of food, cooking, and all-things eating. However, it was only a few short years ago that she couldn't so much as boil an egg. After gaining the dreaded freshman 15 (or in her case 30) she decided she no longer wanted to travel down an unhealthy path. She began exercising and learning how to eat right. By the end of summer she had run a half marathon and shed all the weight she had gained but more importantly she learned how to prepare whole foods with nutritious ingredients that fuel the body to perform to it's fullest potential. After watching so many friends go through what she went through, she decided on a whim to start a blog that chronicled her experience and provided tips for staying healthy in college.
Now graduated and jumping head first into the workforce, she has continued her blogging coining the phrase "Healthy eats from college and beyond". Her blog contains tips, tricks, recipes, advice and more on how to live a healthier life and enjoy it while your at it!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Bread
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Mung Bean Sprouts Stir-Fried with Tofu
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Pork Chops with Zucchini and Squash
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Bok Choy Soup
- Meatless Stuffed Peppers with Rice
- Thai Glass Noodles Salad Recipe
- Chia Pudding with Berries and Yogurt
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook