This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spicy Mutton Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Spicy Mutton Curry– Melt in your mouth mutton pieces, cooked in caramelised onions, gives you the whole flavour to a new level. Comforting, Pairs extremely well with rice and roti! This mutton curry/ Mutton kulambu (in Tamil) is the best ultimate comforting curry I made in very recent time. The mutton pieces are sauteed in caramelised onion that gives you more fragrant and warmness to the mutton gravy. I have added coconut paste that thickens the gravy and the cashew paste gives you a rich and creamy consistency."
Read NextDump and Go Italian Meatloaf
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- Best Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook