This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8-Minute Beet Juice Poached Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy and healthy recipe for beet juice poached salmon that only takes 8 minutes to make! It makes a perfect weeknight dinner meal. If you’re not so sure about beets, I assure you that the use of beet juice just makes the salmon fresh with just a hint of sweetness. It skips that earthy taste that people traditionally associate with beets. The picky eater at your house probably won’t even know there are beets involved! Fennel is also an ingredient that some people turn their nose up at, myself included. The poaching process really mellows out the fennel bulb so the black licorice taste is hardly noticeable. Instead, it’s just a subtle spiciness. The bright pink color of the salmon and the poaching juice make it also perfect for a dinner party or special at-home date night too."
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time6 min
Read NextDump and Go Italian Meatloaf
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook