Kongunadu Mutton Kulambu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" This kongunadu Mutton kulambu/Mutton Curry is extremely delicious with finely ground spices, with delectable flavours makes it better than your restaurant favourite! The kongunad cuisine stretches across many towns and cities covering from Coimbatore, Salem, Erode, Tirupur and many more! This one particular cuisine has unique flavours from the delectable spices and exotic recipes. This particular mutton curry or Kari kulambu is super simple and all you need to do isn 1. Cook the cook first, 2. Make the ground spice masala 3. To put all together to make mutton kulambu. This mutton curry tastes super delicious with right consistency and spiciness."
NotesMutton: Get the tender mutton pieces for good taste and flavour. If your mutton pieces are little hard, you may require 8 to 9 hisses to cook the mutton.
Spices: The spice level can be adjusted as per your taste bud.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook