Pressure Cooker Pork Chops with Honey Mustard
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pressure Cooker Pork Chops cooked in a honey mustard sauce. Enjoy the simplicity of 10 minutes of actual work and 30 minutes of hands-free cooking as the pressure cooker sizzles them to perfection. Green beans and mushrooms are added to the mix for a all-around dinner in a flash. (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) Our first pressure cooker recipe! For all those people on the edge of getting one – I was on that edge with you for over a year. I finally took the plunge and I have to say I am very happy I did. Find more at Veggie Balance: http://www.veggiebalance.com/pressure-cooker-pork-chops-with-honey-mustard"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Fruit Leather Recipe
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Easy Green Smoothie With Spinach And Fruit
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook