Pressure Cooker Pork Chops with Honey Mustard
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pressure Cooker Pork Chops cooked in a honey mustard sauce. Enjoy the simplicity of 10 minutes of actual work and 30 minutes of hands-free cooking as the pressure cooker sizzles them to perfection. Green beans and mushrooms are added to the mix for a all-around dinner in a flash. (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) Our first pressure cooker recipe! For all those people on the edge of getting one – I was on that edge with you for over a year. I finally took the plunge and I have to say I am very happy I did. Find more at Veggie Balance: http://www.veggiebalance.com/pressure-cooker-pork-chops-with-honey-mustard"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Add a bit of Cajun spice to your next weeknight dinner with this easy Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice! The chicken, rice, and… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- Madurai Pepper Chicken Fry
- Best Garlic Chutney (poondu Chutney)
- Easy Chicken Parmigiana
- Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Irish Soda Bread
- 20 Mins Creamy Tuscan Shrimp Pasta
- Nature’s Path Superfood
- Bara Brith (welsh Tea Bread)
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook