Sausage And Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy Sausage and Cabbage is a delicious one pot meal that's ready for the table in about 30 minutes! Smoked sausage is tossed with fried cabbage for a simple and hearty dinner that's full of flavor. It's amazing how delicious a basic recipe can be! Since I adore fried cabbage as a side dish, I figured it was time to take the same idea and turn it into a main dish. Sausage and cabbage are a match made in heaven, so a hefty dose of smoked kielbasa seemed like the perfect addition. This simple dinner only requires a handful of inexpensive staples! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Hearty and comforting, this classic Yellow Split Pea Soup will be your new favorite. Just add the wholesome ingredients to your… Continue reading: "Instant Pot Yellow Split Pea Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook