Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash is a stunning main dish for any holiday table. Give the traditional Thanksgiving dinner a vegetable centric makeover when you serve these hearty winter squash filled with seasoned quinoa, chickpeas, and tomatoes. This recipe serves 8 people, but you can easily prepare it for more or less. And the filling can be made in advance and added to the squash the day you are serving it. Leftovers will last refrigerated for up to 3 days. In addition, I often enjoy the filling as a dish on its own, so you may want to make some extra and freeze it for later."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook