Vegan Green Bean Casserole
By: Melissa Huggins from veganhuggs.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Vegan Green Bean Casserole is creamy, crunchy & savory! It’s so close to the traditional version, that you’ll have to keep saying, “yep, it’s vegan!” to your holiday guests.This dish is so easy to veganize that it’s almost criminal not to. Your guests wont even know the difference. They will be astonished that you don’t need dairy to make such a creamy & flavorful holiday dish.You can show them how to enjoy the traditions of Thanksgiving, but in a kinder way. I love inviting omni friends to dinner and watch their faces go from skeptical to amazement. Who can resist tender & crisp veggies nestled in a mushroom cream sauce, and topped with homemade crispy fried onions? I sure can’t!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 8 Recipes For Eating Healthy In The New Year
- Holiday Kale Salad with Warm Cranberry Dressing
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole
- Halloween Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Slow Cooked Holiday Ham
- No-Bake Cranberry Jam Tarts
- Vanilla Bean Sugar
- White Eggnog Fudge
- 30 Guilt Free Recipes for a Happy New Year
- Sweet Easter Pie
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook