Lebanese Lamb Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Lebanese meat rolls or Lebanese meat cigars, as some call them, are one of the favorite mezze spots! As you all know, there are endless options of Lebanese mezze. These delightful rolls are filled with minced lamb meat, onions, pine nuts, spices and pomegranate molasses. The pomegranate molasses gives the filling a further depth and a sweet and sour taste. The rolls are ideal for parties, gatherings and they look great on your holiday buffet. When I make them, I usually double the quantity because they freeze perfectly; and the good news is that they can go directly from freezer to fryer."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
- Udon Noodle Stir Fry with Jackfruit
- Shrimp & Grits
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Muffins
- Sweet Corn and Zucchini Salad
- Summer Pasta Salad with Tofu
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Cauliflower Curry Grill Packets with Yogurt Sauce
- Lemon Herb Salmon
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook