This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This restaurant-style hash brown casserole is loaded with cheesy onion flavor. Simple ingredients big taste. A perfect brunch recipe for those special occasions like Christmas morning. My sister and I love our hash browns when we go out to eat. When our waitress asks us if we want them topped with onions and cheese, of course we agree. Perfect Recipe for Busy Moms Prepare this side dish ahead of time and pop it in the oven. When your guests arrive, remove from the oven, and serve. It is as simple as that. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9 X 13 Cake Pan
Read NextTop 10 Healthy Mother's Day Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- The Best Fish Pie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook