Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecan Crumble
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecan Crumble will be the star at your next holiday gathering. It’s sweet, buttery, warm & comforting. It’s easy to prepare and calls for simple ingredients. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan. These Sweet Potatoes with Pecan Crumble will bring the essence of autumn right into your home, so you can forget about those fall-scented candles. This dish is warm, comforting, aromatic and magnificent. I think it’s a perfect choice for the holidays or any occasion. Also, it’s really easy to make and calls for simple ingredients. It does take some time in the oven, but I promise it’ll be worth it. You can easily make this ahead of time, too. Just roast the potatoes and pop them in the fridge. The next day, sprinkle on the crumble and bake for 30 minutes. Voila!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCasserole Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Ground Beef and Rice Casserole
- Cookie Dough Balls
- Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Autumn Harvest Pork Stew
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook