We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sabudana Khichdi is one of the simplest recipes I’ve ever made, It is delicately soft, crunchy peanuts and mashed potatoes together make it obsessive worthy! Sabudana Khichdi is an Indian dish made from soaked tapioca pearls. It is typically prepared in western parts of India. This Sabudana kichidi is my favorite recipe ever, I can just have it over and over again! My grandmother who is from Maharashtra makes this recipe frequently at home. As I love peanuts, a gentle sprinkle of peanut powder makes it ultimately delicious."
Notes1.Prior to soaking is a must! Soaking the tapioca pearls beforehand for 2 hours is a must. You can also simply soak them overnight for 3 to 4 hours and drain the pearls very well using colander. Excess moisture makes the sabudana kichdi mushy.
2.Potato: Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and dice the boiled potatoes in small cubes or else you can simply mash them lightly using fingers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- Wild Rice Soup
- My Favourite Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook