Spiced Chocolate Pear Overnight Oats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cinnamon spice, fruit freshness, tastes-like-brownie-batter base–this Spiced Chocolate Pear Overnight Oats recipe is an easy, absolutely delicious breakfast in a jar! The oats are sweetened with date paste instead of sugar to make them sweet and EXTRA thick and creamy. The rich oat base is perfectly complimented by fresh crispy pears accented with lemon juice and cinnamon. A sprinkling of nuts and chocolate chips on top is the perfect finishing touch to this sweet and texture-filled breakfast treat!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Balsamic roasted brussels sprouts
- Stir-fried chicken with red rice
- Cauliflower rice with masala chicken
- Lemon mustard chicken
- 5 ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
- how to cut leeks
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Super Slimy Snail Snacks
- Crock Pot Turkey Legs
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook