Easy Poolside Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Summer is a time for picnics, cookouts, and outdoor adventures! When paired with fresh produce, this 5-Minute Poolside Fruit Dip is a light and healthy snack to fuel your fun and satisfy your sweet tooth! If you’ve enjoyed fruit dip in the past, then you’ve probably tried those overly sweet versions that are full of things like marshmallow fluff, flavored gelatin, or whipped topping. Not here! I made it my mission to create an equally tasty and creamy dip with none of the fake stuff! Instead, my healthier fruit dip is sweetened only with a touch of honey and uses other natural ingredients. It’s a treat that you can enjoy at the pool (in your bathing suit) with no regrets!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook