This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Poolside Fruit Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Summer is a time for picnics, cookouts, and outdoor adventures! When paired with fresh produce, this 5-Minute Poolside Fruit Dip is a light and healthy snack to fuel your fun and satisfy your sweet tooth! If you’ve enjoyed fruit dip in the past, then you’ve probably tried those overly sweet versions that are full of things like marshmallow fluff, flavored gelatin, or whipped topping. Not here! I made it my mission to create an equally tasty and creamy dip with none of the fake stuff! Instead, my healthier fruit dip is sweetened only with a touch of honey and uses other natural ingredients. It’s a treat that you can enjoy at the pool (in your bathing suit) with no regrets!"
Preparation Time5 min
Read Next24-Hour Fruit Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Poached Pears Recipe
- Easy Tuna Chips Casserole Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook