Quick Breakfast Fruit Skewers
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I'm not at all (at ALL) a morning person, so when I finally slink into the kitchen around 8:30, the kids are hungry all over again. And while they've been enjoying the day for several hours at this point and have worked up an appetite anew, all I want in the world is coffee and quiet. shhhhhhh... Thankfully, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to sating them while keeping my efforts to a minimum. One of which is these fun little fruit skewers I can make up in bulk ahead of time. They come together quickly and I can easily tailor them to individual tastes. Also, it's food on a stick. I don't know a single kid person who doesn't love food on a stick. (Why is that, exactly?). Serve them up with a bowl of eggs and bacon or breakfast sandwiches and you're having yummy weekend style breakfast any day of the week!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Basic Broiled Salmon
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups
- Fresh Pico de Gallo Salad
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
- Tomato Mushroom Pasta
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Teriyaki
- Thai Pepper Shrimp Curry
- Slow Cooker Creamy Minestrone Soup
- Parmesan Pesto Roasted Potatoes