Quick Breakfast Fruit Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I'm not at all (at ALL) a morning person, so when I finally slink into the kitchen around 8:30, the kids are hungry all over again. And while they've been enjoying the day for several hours at this point and have worked up an appetite anew, all I want in the world is coffee and quiet. shhhhhhh... Thankfully, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve to sating them while keeping my efforts to a minimum. One of which is these fun little fruit skewers I can make up in bulk ahead of time. They come together quickly and I can easily tailor them to individual tastes. Also, it's food on a stick. I don't know a single kid person who doesn't love food on a stick. (Why is that, exactly?). Serve them up with a bowl of eggs and bacon or breakfast sandwiches and you're having yummy weekend style breakfast any day of the week!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook