This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Blueberry Peach Cobbler Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Healthy Blueberry Peach Cobbler is the perfect easy dessert to celebrate summer produce! It's also nutritious enough to enjoy the dish for breakfast or brunch! The filling does not include any added sugar, so the true sweetness of the roasted fruit shines through. If you prefer a sweeter dessert (or if your fruit isn't particularly sweet on its own), then I suggest adding at least 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener to the filling before baking. We like to top the peaches, blueberries, and fluffy whole wheat biscuit topping with vanilla ice cream for dessert or with Greek yogurt for breakfast or snack. It's a summer treat that everyone loves!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking pan
Read Next24-Hour Fruit Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip Recipe
- Slow Cooker Poached Pears Recipe
- Easy Tuna Chips Casserole Recipe
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Waffles
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- How To Make Spam Musubi With Teriyaki Sauce
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook