Light & Refreshing Fruit Cocktail
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This light and refreshing fruit cocktail is a fast and simple way to serve dessert or just have a tasty snack. Serve for an everyday meal, celebration, or holiday meal. Kiwi and Pineapple are a great combination on their own. However, add a bit of whipped cream and a fancy serving glass and all of a sudden, you have a fancy dessert. I served this to my daughter the other day in this wine glass turned dessert glass and she said, “wow, fancy!” She felt very special getting her fruit in this glass. It really didn’t take any effort to serve it to her in this beautiful glass versus just scooping some in a bowl. It made an impact and made her feel special. I still remember when my husband’s uncle came up from Florida and made this pineapple and kiwi fruit cocktail. A kiwi was new to me and having a fresh pineapple was not a daily fruit staple in our house either. The combination of flavors was so good. I liked both of the fruits separately, but together, they were even better. Therefore, I pass this recipe onto you so you can enjoy this light & refreshing fruit cocktail too."
Preparation Time12 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook