Fluffy Strawberry Pineapple Dessert
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Fluffy Strawberry Pineapple Dessert has a light fruity and creamy taste. Great addition to any meal. Takes just minutes to make. Today, I used frozen, sliced strawberries, thawed. However, this recipe would work just as well with fresh fruit. Therefore, enjoy this lovely dessert year round. The White Chocolate Pudding gives this salad a delicious creamy taste and just brings the whole thing together for me. Yum! Our family has always enjoyed a good fruit salad. When you are in a hurry and need to feed a crowd, this is a perfect party food to serve your family and guests. Need a dish-to-pass at your next party? No worries. This recipe does not require any cooking. "
Preparation Time7 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Crispy Twice Baked Potatoes With Mascarpone
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Buffalo Chicken
- Easy Keto Tuna Fritters Recipe (low Carb/whole30/gluten-free)
- Vegetarian Baked Ziti
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook