- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Yogi Tea Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"I tried the Blueberry Slim Life Yogi Tea because, well, I'm a tea-aholic! I drink at least a cup of tea a day and am constantly looking for new flavors. I was so impressed by this tea! It was sweet and tasty without being too overpowering. This is a great mid-day pick-me-up that just happens to be good for you! I will definitely drink more of this tea in the future!"
"While waiting for my Yogi Egyptian Licorice tea to steep, I fully enjoyed the aroma wafting up from my mug. The clove and cinnamon are so fragrant, and the licorice took me back to my childhood when I used to enjoy it with my grandfather. The tea is warming and slightly sweet, and I found that it’s also good cold. Lovely for a mid-afternoon sipper or any time of day, Yogi’s Egyptian Licorice Warming and Naturally Spicy-Sweet Tea is simply a delight!"
"Green tea from bags is a hit or miss proposition for me. It is either too bland for me, or it is loaded with lots of sweeteners and other flavors. The Green Tea Kombucha was a great compromise. It had that soothing light green tea taste, but backed up with complementary flavors to boost what's already there. One mug in the morning gave me the healthy energizing boost I needed to start my day."
"Yogi Blueberry Slim Life green tea is a deliciously flavorful, but not overpowering tea. The blueberry flavor is present yet subtle enough that it doesn't leave the tea tasting like warm fruit juice, as with some fruit flavored teas. It's the perfect early afternoon pick-me-up to enjoy with something slightly sweet and relieve the stress of the morning. The packages even include little yoga tips you can do as stress relief."
"The Egyptian Licorice tea from Yogi may be one of the best herbal blends I have tried in a long time. I am not a big fan of licorice flavored anything, but this is way different from any licorice I've ever had in the past. The taste and smell reminded me of a more aromatic chai blend. I loved how spicy it was, and it honestly smelled so good I could have spent all day just sniffing my mug. The box suggests adding milk to this tea, but I think it is way too good on its own. If you like fragrant, aromatic herbal teas with the right level of spice, then this Egyptian Licorice tea is definitely for you."
Read NextSimply Potatoes Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata
"This ham, egg, and cheese breakfast casserole is an easy and healthy make-ahead meal that's perfect for a holiday brunch, a busy… Continue reading: "Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata"
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win Scrumptious Granola from The Peach Brand!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Chance to Win a Champion 2000 Electric Juicer!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Win a Prize Pack of Olbas Herbal Products!
- Win a Zing Anything! Tea Zinger Set!
- V8 V-Fusion Smoothie Review
- Win a Package of Mad Minis Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Manna Organics Review
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties
- Low Carb Egg White Wrap
- Overnight Cookie Dough Oats
- Ground Beef And Cabbage Stir Fry
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook