Swiss Diamond Nonstick Oval Fish Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Swiss Diamond Nonstick Oval Fish Pan is a unique pan that allows you to cook all of your favorite fish recipes and more. This premium piece of cookware has the famous Swiss Diamond nonstick coating, making the use of oil unnecessary. The pan comes complete with a tempered glass lid.
What you notice immediately once you start using a Swiss Diamond classic pan is the quality of the materials. The cast aluminum heats quickly and distributes heat effectively, ensuring your food cooks evenly. The nonstick coating that coats the aluminum is famous for its durability and effectiveness. They even incorporate real diamonds into the coating to provide more strength. After years of using their pans, there is very little sign of wear and food doesn't stick. Even healthy cooking is made easier with this nonstick coating because you can cook with little to no oil.
Another great aspect of this pan is that you can put it in an oven up to 500 degrees F. This makes it perfect for beginning a dish on the stovetop and finishing it in the oven. The tempered glass lid also makes the pan even more versatile. An adjustable vent on the top allows you to control how much steam is being released. This is especially helpful when cooking fish or steaming vegetables.
This pan has both a long, ergonomic handle, and a helper handle. I like the incorporation of the helper handle since it makes transporting the pan from the stove to oven, and on to the table, much easier and safer. A hanging loop at the end of the main handle allows you to keep it on a pot rack right by the stove.
The unique, oval shape of this pan makes it a stand-out piece of cookware. Not only does it lend itself to cooking fish, as the name suggests, its size lends itself to cooking many other dishes. I thought it was ideal for using to make breakfast potato recipes, vegetable side dishes, and especially great for frying eggs. I found you can accommodate many more eggs than a standard round-shaped pan. The shape, along with the great features found in all Swiss Diamond cookware, make this pan a winner.
I loved using this pan and think many people would find the size, shape, and design perfect for everyday use.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Farberware Glide Copper Covered Egg Poacher!
- Win a Smart Planet Portion Perfect Kit!
- Enter to Win an Eat Cleaner Fruit and Vegetable Cleaning System!
- Chance to Win an Epare Vegetable Spiralizer!
- Daiya Vegan Cheese Review
- Planters Peanut Butter Review
- Musco Family Olive Co. Reduced Salt & Fresh Cured Olives Review
- Enter to Win a Healthy Surprise Subscription Box!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Oval Fish Pan!
- Win a Ronco Meat and Vegetable Dehydrator!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- Meat Patty Pan Squash
- 5 Minute Pizza Veggie Pasta
- Turkey Meatballs
- Shrimp Scampi
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook