Swiss Diamond Chili Pot Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Swiss Diamond Chili Pot Set is the ultimate set of cookware for cooking up a big batch of chili. The set includes a Swiss Diamond 8.5 Quart Nonstick Stockpot with Lid, a Swiss Diamond Ladle, and one of their signature recipes for chili. This set is a must-have once fall arrives and chili season hits.
The stockpot is one of their kitchen workhorses. It has Swiss Diamond's renowned nonstick surface made with real diamonds. At 8.5 quarts, this stockpot will meet all your needs. Not only is it the perfect size for a batch of chili, but it is great for using to make all kinds of soups, stews, and sauces.
One of the most important steps of making a good chili recipe is browning the meat. This stockpot heats evenly, ensuring the meat browns perfectly before adding the remaining ingredients. Once you add all of the chili ingredients, you can put the tempered glass lid on top of the stockpot to let it simmer. You can also put the stockpot right into the oven up to 500 degrees F.
A favorite feature of the stockpot is that the handles on either side stay cool while the pot heats up. I love that I didn't have to worry about burning my hands. In addition to staying cool, the handles are ergonomic and comfortable to hold. This is important for when you want to bring your chili over to someone's house.
The Swiss Diamond Ladle is part of their "No More Mess" collection of kitchen tools. It has a raised head that allows you to easily rest the ladle on the counter when not using. This ladle has a few features that make it stand apart from other tools. I love the deep, conical bowl. It makes it much easier to reach the bottom corners of the stockpot. It also has spout on either side making it incredibly simple to transfer chili or soup into a bowl.
All of the pieces of the set can be put in the dishwasher after using for a fuss-free clean up. The ladle has a hole in the handle so you can keep it hung conveniently. This set is will be a great addition to any kitchen and would make a fantastic holiday gift.
Read NextDelallo Pasta Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Chance to Win a Breville Thermal Pro Hard Anodized 12.5'' Skillet!
- Chance to Win a PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner!
- Win a Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit!
- Win a WUSTHOF Classic 8-inch Vegetable Knife!
- Enter to Win this Whimsical Tea Infuser Trio!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Strawberry and Avocado Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Farberware Cast Iron Skillet!
- Chance to win a Cuisinart Food Spiralizer!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook