Silverstone 12-Piece Cookware Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Silverstone 12-Piece Cookware Set
Gifted By: Silverstone
Reviewed by Carlie Dobkin, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Whether you're a gourmet chef or just a home cook (like me), quality cookware is a must. Full of saucepans, skillets, and spoons, Silverstone's 12-Piece Cookware Set has everything you need. This set includes a 1.5 quart covered saucepan, 3 quart covered saucepan, 6 quart covered stockpot, 8-inch open deep skillet, 10-inch open deep skillet, 3 quart covered saute pan, and two Prestige nylon tools: a slotted turner and slotted spoon. The set's pretty blue color will make you want to put it on display, but its great features will keep you cooking! I love to cook, but I hate having to clean up. This cookware set makes clean up a cinch. It has a nonstick surface, so you won't have to spend precious after-dinner TV time scrubbing the dirty pan. Plus, its vibrant and bold exterior makes it an ideal serving dish. Instead of sauteeing your vegetables in one pan and then transferring them to a nicer bowl, you can just keep them in the bright blue pan. Cooking becomes a no-mess process when using a set like this.
Cooking is also made way easier thanks to this Silverstone 12-Piece Cookware Set. The sturdy aluminum construction delivers fast, even heating from pan base to rim for perfect cooking every time, and the covered pieces' shatter-resistant glass lids help hold heat and moisture inside. Those snug-fitting tempered glass lids also keep in flavor and nutrients, so you're not only cooking with the best equipment, but you're cooking the very best food, too.
Out of all the pieces in this cookware set, I get the most use out of the skillets. I love making vegetables over the stove. I throw some broccoli into the skillet with a splash of olive oil, some garlic, and salt and pepper. It may be simple, but it certainly makes a great side dish. I use olive oil to add a richer flavor to my veggies, but because the pan is nonstick, you don't have to use any oil at all, which is a plus when you're trying to eat healthier. I like that there are two sizes of these pans. If I'm expecting guests, I'll use the bigger skillet. When it is just two people home for dinner, the small one works fine. I also use the small skillet a lot in the morning. I enjoy waking up to a hearty breakfast. Eggs keep me full until lunch and these pans make no-fail eggs. With these pans, I have mastered the art of omelet making. No more burnt eggs or loose vegetables. The Cushion Smart™ Technology on the skillets - a unique, textured pan surface - helps ease the turning, flipping, and folding of a delicious protein-packed omelet.
Before I got Silverstone's set, I had to use an oven mitt when holding my pots and pans - they were way too hot! However, the contoured, rubberized, heat-resistant handles on this cookware are double-riveted to provide a solid, comfortable grasp, even when the stockpot is filled with a piping-hot batch of turkey chili. With Silverstone's set, cooking is easy, tidy, tasty, healthy, and safe.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Roman Meal Review
- Win a Cool Gear Aquaburst Water Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Dexas Collapsible Salad Spinner!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win a Beekeeper's Naturals Active Essentials Set!
- Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
- Win a Set of Nature's Kitchen Ice Pop Molds!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Rudi's Gluten Free Bakery
- Rawmio Hazelnut Chocolate Spreads Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Caesar Salad Recipe With Caesar Dressing
- Crescent Roll King Cake
- Wonton Chicken Taco Salad
- Frittatas (stovetop And Baked)
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook