Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup Review
Gifted By: Cocolasses
Reviewed by Carlie Dobkin, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Chocolate makes everything better, right?
Right. Especially with this Cocolasses™ Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup. This chocolate syrup has tons of health benefits so you can have chocolate without all of the guilt. It's high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Plus, it is the only chocolate syrup that is not made with high fructose corn syrup or sugar. Instead, it combines blackstrap molasses, honey, brown rice syrup, coconut sap, and cocoa into one incredible multivitamin formula. I know I'm using all of these health terms, but it doesn't taste like a "health food." It actually tastes like chocolate. It's rich and sweet with a deep cocoa flavor. You can eat it plain with fruit or frozen yogurt, put it in tasty smoothies, or you can simply mix it with milk. Personally, I love making the chocolate milk. Since I was little, chocolate milk has always been one of my favorite drinks. There is something so fun about squeezing the syrup into the milk and swirling it with a spoon until it's all mixed in. Slurping chocolate milk with a straw just makes you feel like a kid again. As I grew older and more health conscious, I stopped drinking chocolate milk. When I needed calcium and vitamin D, I just dealt with the more boring option. However, there is something about skim milk that just demands chocolate.
I'm glad I can give milk it's chocolate back. Cocolasses™ Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup is absolutely perfect. Two tablespoons is all you need to get your daily recommendation of vitamins and your much-needed daily dose of chocolate. The chocolate syrup is smooth and satisfying and only 100 calories per serving. Becuase it's made with all-natural ingredients, it doesn't have that medicinal/artifical taste that many sugar-free syrups have.
Drinking a glass of chocolate milk after exercise will promote muscle recovery and replensh your fuel. Chocolate is also known for boosting serotonin and relieving stress (aka making you happy). Add nutrients to your chocolate and you really can have chocolate all the time. It truly is a chocolate product that's deliciously good and good for you, too. Still don't believe me? Try it for yourself.
Enter to win Cocolasses™ Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup from 11/3/14 to 11/16/14.
Read NextTasty Bite Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook