Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Naughty Nana honey sauce certainly gave an unexpected kick to dinnertime! The Spicy Pepper and Ginger Honey was a flavor combination I would have never dreamed. Simultaneously spicy and sweet, this sauce added a jolt of flavor to my regular old chicken dinner. Made with raw honey, this sauce is the perfect way to add a new twist to a dinner classic. Whether you're looking for a new glaze or just want something that's great for dipping, Henry's Humdingers is one brand you're going to want to check out!"
"I sampled the "Grumpy Grandpa" flavor of Henry's Humdingers honey and I have to say that the combination of cayenne and garlic was an unexpected yet extremely delicious surprise. I slathered some of this zesty honey on an English muffin for a mid-morning snack and it gave me just the jolt of energy I needed to get through the afternoon. If you're a fan of spicy yet sweet flavors, you'll love this honey variety from Henry's Humdingers."
"Chipotle and cinnamon might seem like an odd combination of flavors, especially for a honey, but in "Phoebe's Fireball," one of the honey varieties from Henry's Humdingers, it's positively amazing. You'll have wished you'd tried this surprising flavor pairing sooner once you try a taste of this incredible spread. I used mine to add some spicy flavor to my sliced apples and let me tell you, it was such a great combination of flavors, I was stunned. I'm sure this spicy yet sweet honey would taste great on all sorts of things and I can't wait to try using it in more of my cooking!"
"I sampled all three flavors of Henry's Humdingers honeys and while I really liked them all, I have to say I think the Naughty Nana was my favorite. Ginger and honey just go hand-in-hand in my book, and then the fact that there was some spicy pepper thrown in there too just made this honey out of this world. I love sweet things with a spicy edge, and that's exactly what the Naughty Nana is. I'd highly recommend this flavor of honey to anyone with a penchant for zesty flavors."
"Phoebe’s Fireball was just the right combination of sweet and spicy. It’s definitely a dip with a kick. What’s so versatile about this product is that it can be paired with anything from salty crackers to sweet fruit. I would definitely recommend giving it a try today."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Fruit Infusion Pitcher Review
- Tom's Bootleg BBQ Sauce Review
- Win a Yonanas Ice Cream Maker!
- Win a Prize Pack of Hungryroot Meal Kits!
- Chance to Win a WMF Mix and Go Electric Blender!
- Chance to Win a Pereg Superfood and Seasonings Set!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Planters Peanut Butter Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- Thai Check Mix
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook