Healthy Juicer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Healthy Juicer Review
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Getting all of the best vitamins and minerals is made easy with the Healthy Juicer. This easy-to-use device allows you to extract every drop of the good nutrients from your favorite vegetables and greens. You can enjoy homemade juice in just a few minutes with this juicer!
Setting up this juicer was easier than I thought it would be. A few parts need to be put together and then you are ready to get juicing. Taking it apart to clean is just as easy.
I was lucky enough to have a garden with many greens to choose from when I used the juicer initially. I ended up trying out juices using carrot tops, radish tops, kale, parsley, and more. I was so excited that I could finally put those greens to use in a delicious way. I added different citrus and fruits to make the perfect tasting juices. I could not be happier with the flavors I got from the freshness of the plants.
The juicer quickly extracts all of the good nutrients and juices from what you feed through it. I had no difficulties using the crank because it requires minimal force. I was impressed by the ease of use and the overall experience using this juicer. I can't wait to try using with wheatgrass in addition to what I have in my own garden.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Wyman's of Maine Frozen Fruit Review
- Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
- Roman Meal Review
- Chance to Win an Eat Smart Precision Smart Scale!
- Chance to Win an Epare Vegetable Spiralizer!
- Win a HelloFresh Meal Kit Subscription Box!
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
- ALO Drink Review
- Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup
- Great Low Carb Bread Company Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Olive Oil Mashed Potatoes
- Minestrone Soup with Asian Spices
- Thai Red Curry Cashew Pesto
- Tiger Prawns Baked in Tomatoes and Cheese
- Restaurant-Style Breaded Prawns
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Cacciatore
- Crispy Air Fryer Tofu with Sticky Orange Sauce
- Easy Thai Chicken Panang Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook