22 Quick and Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Free eCookbook
- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit Review
Gifted By: Green Chef
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Cooking a satisfying and healthy dinner after a long day can be overwhelming, but the Green Chef Subscription Meal Kit makes it incredibly easy and fun! The subscription service sends you the essentials for making tasty dinners all week long. You can choose from a variety of meal plans and diets to suit your household's needs.
I loved how fresh the ingredients were when they arrived at my doorstep. Everything that comes in the box is organic and from sustainable farmers, which I can't even say about the produce in my local grocery store. Everything is portioned and labeled with easy to read color coded system.
The service allows you to choose from a number of different meal plan options. I was able to sample the omnivore box with 3 meals serving 2 people each. My kit came with the makings for Tamari-Glazed Chicken, Cornmeal Cakes and Sausage, and Broccoli Cheddar Stew. All three were simple to make, tasted delicious, and recipes I would make again. The only ingredients you need to have in the house are salt, pepper, and cooking oil.
My favorite recipe of the box was the Tamari-Glazed Chicken. I was so happy when I realized it made enough to feed my boyfriend and I for dinner, as well as lunch the next day! I will definitely be making this recipe again and again.
The recipe cards included with the box are extremely helpful. They include a gorgeous photograph, the cook time, the ingredients in the recipe, the tools you will need to make the recipe, and instructions to guide you through each step of the recipe. I also love that you can access the recipes online and see even more in-depth information like what goes into the pre-made ingredients.
I could definitely see myself subscribing to a weekly box. Not only were the recipes easy to make, but they were also really tasty. I also love how little food I wasted during the week when I tried the box out since everything included is as much as you need to use.
Read NextYogi Tea Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
This 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler is one of the easiest dessert recipes ever. Because this recipe uses cake mix, you won't have to… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler"
- Yogi Tea Review
- Roman Meal Review
- Kettle Cuisine Review
- Ortega Foods Review
- Dreamfields Pasta Review
- Enjoy Life Decadent Soft Baked Bars Review
- Fruit Infusion Pitcher Review
- Enter to Win the Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Win a Basily Water Bottle Infuser!
- Win a Bundle of Flapjacked Protein Pancake Mix!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Healthy Egg Muffin Cups Easy Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup (no Cream)
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Jeera Chicken With Yogurt
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Cilantro Lime Pasta Salad
- Chicken And Pasta Casserole With Vegetables
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook