- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Brieftons QuickFold Spiralizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Brieftons QuickFold Spiralizer
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Zoodles and other healthy pastas are easy to make using the Brieftons QuickFold Vegetable Spiralizer. The tool comes complete with 5 blades to fit your culinary needs. After using the countertop spiralizer, it folds up for convenient storage.
This spiralizer model from Brieftons has many of the same great features found with their other countertop models. It has super helpful suction cups on the bottom that keep it in place so you can efficiently prep your vegetables. Each blade is extremely sharp and cuts through food smoothly. The five blades includes with the device allow you to make vegetable noodles in four different sizes, as well as ribbons. They safely store in a storage caddy included with the tool.
I much prefer countertop spiralizer versus their handheld counterpart, but they take up a lot more storage space. That is why the quickfold design on this model is so handy. It condenses the tool into something that can easily fit in a cabinet or even a drawer.
The recipe ideas are limitless when you have a fantastic spiralizer like this one. This recipe for Lemon Garlic Cucumber Noodles with Shrimp is the perfect dinner entree to make any night of the week. You can also make a variety of stir-fry meals, curly French fries, raw salads, and more with this Brieftons tool.
Read NextYogi Tea Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
This 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler is one of the easiest dessert recipes ever. Because this recipe uses cake mix, you won't have to… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler"
- Yogi Tea Review
- Roman Meal Review
- Kettle Cuisine Review
- Ortega Foods Review
- Dreamfields Pasta Review
- Enjoy Life Decadent Soft Baked Bars Review
- Fruit Infusion Pitcher Review
- Enter to Win the Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Win a Basily Water Bottle Infuser!
- Win a Bundle of Flapjacked Protein Pancake Mix!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Healthy Egg Muffin Cups Easy Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup (no Cream)
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Jeera Chicken With Yogurt
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Cilantro Lime Pasta Salad
- Chicken And Pasta Casserole With Vegetables
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook