We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farberware® traces its roots back to the year 1900 when S.W. Farber, a tinsmith, set up shop on Manhattan’s Lower East Side. There, in a small dismal basement shop, he pounded sheets of copper and brass into various shapes to make bowls and vases. He continued to introduce various lines of giftware and accessories throughout the years in silver-plated, nickel-plated and chrome-plated finishes.
In 1930, appliances came into the picture and S.W. Farber introduced the first Farberware percolator, thus beginning a tradition of quality and value in small appliance products that continues to this day.
S.W. Farber was an innovator in his field. In 1937, he introduced a device that kept coffee warm for hours after brewing – the “Coffee Robot.” This was followed in 1938 by the “Broiler Robot,” with a device to indicate when the product was ready to use. In 1954, he introduced a stainless steel electric fry pan with an aluminum-clad bottom and a removable probe which gave the consumer the ability to immerse the appliance in water with the probe removed, for easy cleaning. The “Open Hearth” smokeless broiler was “born” in 1962. This was innovative in that the heating element was below the food, rather than above, as in traditional broilers of the time.
Quality, classic styling, tradition, reliability, value … these are attributes synonymous with the Farberware brand for over 100 years. But we’ve gone one step further. We’ve taken the best of the past and combined it with the technology of today to give you the best of all worlds. So take a look at what we have to offer, and give it a try! We know you won’t be disappointed.
Farberware Reviews on FaveHealthyRecipes.com:
Read NextBoulder Organic Soup Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Kerala Parippu Curry (kerala Dal Curry)
- Easy Homemade Aubergine Pasta Alla Norma
- The Ultimate Beef Stir Fry In A Sticky Asian Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook