We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
“Start a natural foods company.” Those were the words I wrote down on the blank piece of paper while in class with my holistic nutrition school, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
My instructor had asked us to describe our “unpredictable future,” and while I saw no clear path of how to get there, I knew one thing for certain: I wanted to start a natural foods company to help others eat better, feel better, and live better. One month later, without any idea of how to start a company – where to source ingredients or how to get a product on the shelf – purely elizabeth was born.
My goal was simple. I wanted to provide healthier, better-tasting alternatives to what was currently on the market. At the time, I was just learning about all these incredibly powerful superfoods like quinoa, chia seeds and coconut oil and realized they weren’t being incorporated into products on the grocery shelf. So I set out to recreate the most delicious food products using these innovative, nutrient-rich ingredients.
In 2009, when our first product line was introduced, we were at the forefront of the ancient grain and chia movement. Today, we continue to stay a step ahead of the curve, incorporating little-known ancient grains like kaniwa and using coconut sugar to sweeten our products. Our goal is to continue to redefine the standards of packaged foods.
Purely Elizabeth Links:
Purely Elizabeth Reviews on FaveHealthyRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blackberry Bread
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Mung Bean Sprouts Stir-Fried with Tofu
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Mushrooms
- Skillet Pork Chops with Zucchini and Squash
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Bok Choy Soup
- Meatless Stuffed Peppers with Rice
- Thai Glass Noodles Salad Recipe
- Chia Pudding with Berries and Yogurt
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook