We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making dinner has always been a family event in my house. My mother introduced my brother and me to healthy, well-balanced meals. We learned to cook from a young age, and most nights we sat down together to eat.
Life these days is busy. It’s a challenge to prepare family dinners from scratch. Sometimes it just isn’t possible. As a mom of two, I started Mom Made Foods because I deeply believe that eating well should be easy.
Mom Made Foods is inspired by those freshly prepared, familiar recipes that kids and parents love. They are the foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating, and they should still be convenient without sacrificing quality or nutrition.
More than ever, kids need to eat wholesome, delicious foods without the added junk.
From our family to yours, we hope you enjoy Mom Made Foods!
Mom Made Foods Links:
Mom Made Reviews on FaveHealthyRecipes.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sloppy Joe Casserole w/ Cornbread Crust
- Easy Vegan Nachos
- Sweet Potato Hummus
- Cream of Cabbage Soup (Without the Cream)
- No-Mayo Coleslaw
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Baked Tiger Prawns with Tomatoes
- Lettuce Wraps with Chicken and Pasta Salad
- Easy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Cider
- Broccoli Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook