We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Originating from Hawaii, it’s a salad/starter/appetiser of raw fish, sliced (which is what ‘poke’ literally means in Hawaiian) and garnished not too much, with seaweed mostly. Great idea - no need for the formality of sashimi, you can have some rice with it but you don’t have to, the key thing of course is that the fish must be SPANKING fresh. Note: American recipes sometimes quote FDA’s precaution if the fish is fishy: freeze it for at least 24 hours, thaw and eat."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Punjabi Dal Makhani Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Dynamite Shrimp
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Rice
- Quick Pickled Red Onions
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook