We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An old-fashioned Lebanese fritter and a comfort meal that I grew up eating - great for gatherings … soft in the middle with crispy bits on the edges. These fritters are called "eggit koussa". I remember my mom would make a huge batch of these over the weekend and we used to enjoy it accompanied with plain yogurt or even a green salad. They are easy to put together, just make sure to salt the shredded zucchini and squeeze them well before adding to the batter - zucchini are usually heavy with water. The recipe always brings rave reviews when shared with my friends."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook