13 Make Ahead Dishes for Any Meal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making a healthy meal for one event can sometimes be stressful. But so many times, dinner parties, brunches and bbqs come in waves usually around holiday times. It's easy to get overwhelmed by all the different foods you have to bring to potlucks and family functions but this list of 13 Make Ahead Dishes for Any Meal will help you save time. Don't let yourself get caught up in the kitchen. Make any one of these meals ahead of time. Many of these are freezer friendly dishes so you can grab whatever you need, throw it in the oven and you're set to enjoy. So relax and take advantage of this list that provides a little bit of everything. From soups to suppers, prepare any one of these Make Ahead Dishes to impress the family, friends and yourself with how hassle free meals can be if you strategize.
Overnight Egg Casserole - You will certainly sleep easy knowing that this Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole will be ready for you to enjoy when you wake up. Pop it into the slowcooker and call it a day with a worry free breakfast meal.
Make Ahead Breakfast Burritos - No need to fill the freezer with store bought junk when you have these to kick start your morning with a fiesta. Make a batch of these at your convenience and pop 'em in the freezer. For any of those times you need to eat breakfast on the run, throw one in the microwave and it's hasta la vista, baby with this pre-made breakfast burrito.
Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Casserole - Think of every flavor you could ever want and put it into a casserole. That's what you'll find with a batch of this traditional Mexican dish but in the form of a convenient make ahead dish for breakfast.
Blueberry Oatmeal Bake - Oatmeal is great for a start to the day but it's not always easy to make a big enough batch for everyone at a breakfast or brunch gathering. This fruity treat is one of those sweet and healthy meal ideas that everyone will want a second helping of.
Guacamole - Here is one of those appetizers that always tastes better the second day. This make ahead dip will intensify as time goes on. Give the spices some time to heat up by preparing it in advance.
Chilled Fresh Tomato Soup - This is a tomato soup recipe that you don't even have to heat up. The refreshing soup is perfect for a hot day and will cool you off for sure. It'll become your favorite make ahead dish that you can pull out of the fridge and serve, it's that easy.
Italian Shepherd's Pie - This is a one pot wonder make ahead dish that will help you get most of your food groups covered. It's simple to make and even easier to keep in the freezer for when you need dinner in a pinch.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast - Slow Cookers are quite possibly the best inventions for the multi-tasker. Indulge in this rich, tender and juicy cut of meat that will become your favorite no effort recipe.
Make Ahead Veggie Lover Lasagna - Just because you need it to be a quick and convenient meal, doesn't mean nutrition has to fall by the wayside. With lots of veggies, this is an Italian feast that will be gone fast. Have a heaping serving of this make ahead vegetarian dinners that will have everyone licking their plates clean.
Moroccan Chicken - This recipe explains how to prepare this delicious spiced chicken for dinner the day you make it, but also gives you tips on how to turn it into a freezer meal. You'll love the flavors of this make ahead chicken dinner no matter when you make it.
Mexican Turkey Burgers - Everyone loves a good burger. These healthier alternatives are flavorful and moist whether you make them for dinner tonight, or use this as a freezer meal recipe.
Healthier Amish Friendship Bread - This is a nutritious way to turn what's typically categorized as a dessert into a snack. Storing the batter in freezer bags, you can let it chill out for about 10 days before baking, giving you plenty of time prep the kitchen.
Quick and Easy Banana Pops- Here's a Freezer Friendly Dessert that is not only easy but healthy too. What a great way to get in some nutrients while snacking on something you could have made 2 days ago, or 2 weeks ago.
Read NextThe Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 12 of our Best Easy Low-Calorie Recipes
- Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
- Cooking for Beginners: 14 Easy Dinner Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- 16 Healthy Vegetarian Soups and Stews
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook