11 Very Easy Dessert Recipes with Fruit
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make quick easy dessert recipes that are healthy with fruit. Healthy fruit not only makes for very easy recipes, but for easy to make dessert recipes that are not bad for you. Give these great dessert recipes a try.
A dessert can truly take a meal from ordinary to extraordinary. Unfortunately, more often than not, those great dessert recipes are full of sugar and fat, making them not healthy and devoid of nutrients. Add nutrients, flavor and healthfulness to you quick easy dessert recipes by adding fruit to them. Fruit is naturally sweet and full of nutrients your body needs. Use fruit to add a healthy splash to very easy dessert recipes. The sweet results are unforgettable.
Table of Contents
Featured Recipe: Fresh Fruit Cake
This of this very easy dessert recipe as a fruit salad with a cake on the side. Featuring tons of healthy fruit, this dessert recipe is easy and easy on your figure. Eating light doesn't mean eating bland, and this easy picnic dessert recipe is able proof of that. Give this easy to make dessert recipe a try today.
- 1 package angel food cake mix
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated skim milk, divided
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 3 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 3 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, rinsed, drained
1. Prepare cake according to direction; cool completely. Cut horizontally in half to form 2 layers. Set aside.
2. Place banana slices in medium bowl. Add lemon juice; toss to coat. Set aside.
3. Combine 1/3 cup milk, sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan; whisk until smooth.
4. Whisk in remaining milk. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute or until mixture thickens, stirring constantly. reduce heat to med-low.
5. Whisk 1/3 cup hot milk and egg substitute in a small bowl. Add to saucepan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Add sour cream and vanilla and blend well. Place bottom half of cake on serving plate. Spread 1/2 of milk mixture over top of bottom half.
7. Arrange 1/2 bananas, kiwifruit slices and mandarin orange segments over milk mixture. Place other half of cake on top, cut-side down, over fruit. Top with remaining milk mixture and fruit. Serve immediately.
- Less likely to get cardiovascular diseases
- Reduced risk of developing diabetes
- Reduced chance of developing certain cancers
- Decreased risk of developing heart disease
- Less likely to develop osteoporosis and kidney stones
Warm Dessert Recipes
Filled with warm, gooey goodness, warm dessert recipes are tasty and timeless. These very easy dessert recipes make the perfect final touch to any meal. Full of sweetness and nutrition from the fruit, these simple dessert recipes are perfect for any occasion
Homemade Blueberry Grunt
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Apples should be bright red, green or yellow depending on variety. They should be firm upon touch. Avoid apples with damaged skin or bruises.
- When you lightly squeeze apricots, they should be somewhat soft. Do not buy an overly firm or hard apricot.
- Bananas should be firm and bright yellow . Avoid ones with bruises.
- Ripe oranges should be heavy, firm and bright orange in color, although it's not uncommon for oranges to take on a slightly green tint.
- Peaches should smell like peaches.. Buy peaches without green on the skin. They should be firm and perhaps slightly soft.
- Strawberries should be bright red and firm, with a little bit of shine.
Cold Dessert Recipes
These cold dessert recipes are always a winner. No bake dessert recipes are tasty and can be whipped up in no time. Make these quick easy dessert recipes in no time, and in minutes you will be enjoying a delicious and healthy dessert. Fresh fruit makes this cold dessert recipes irresistable.
Apple Kiwi Salad
Icy Apricot Dessert
Triple Berry Shake
Easy-Peasy Fruit Salad
Most people might not consider granola as a dessert, but granola bars make for quick easy dessert recipes. Chock full of protein, fiber and other nutrients, granola bars are an ideal choice for those wanting very easy dessert recipes with nhutritional value. Make tasty and hearty granola bars at home with these easy to make dessert recipes.
Chewy Exercise Granola Bars
Cranberry-Pear Oatmeal Power Bars
Protein Energy Bars
For More Great Dessert Recipe Ideas, Click Here
For more balanced diet recipes, be sure to check out the How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- 16 Edible Homemade Teacher Gift Ideas
- Top 100 Easy Healthy Recipes of 2016
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 24 Easy Healthy Lunch Recipes
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Butterfly Pea Tea
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat
- Easy Shrimp And Tortellini Bake Recipe (with Video)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook