This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Date Caramel Slice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Vegan Date Caramel Slice is 3 layers of decadence! First the cookie crust. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this oat-based crust has a shortbread like texture but is completely oil-free. Spread on top of that is the middle layer: the caramel. But made much healthier thanks to super sweet dates. And a dash of vanilla bean amps up the flavor of this layer even more. The top layer is a silky smooth blanket of dark chocolate ganache, perfect to compliment the gooey caramel underneath. Just freeze overnight and you are ready to dive in!"
Read NextHealthy Chocolate Banana Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook