This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mango Sticky Rice is an addictive classic Thai dessert that is a unique way to enjoy fresh mangoes. You can indulge in this gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan dessert on any occasion! Mango sticky rice is best consumed within the day. If you don't finish it within one sitting, the rice and the sauce will keep for 1-2 days in the fridge. You can store them separately in airtight containers and reheat each in the microwave for 1.5-2 minutes before eating."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time40 min
Read NextHealthy Apple Crumble
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook