This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Strawberry Sweet Heart Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Caramel hearts with a strawberry center and rich chocolate shell make for the perfect Valentine’s truffles–almost as quick & easy to make as to devour! There is no blending or mixing necessary to make these because of a little sweet secret technique that turns gooey caramel-like dates into perfect hollow hearts ready to be stuffed with your favorite filling. Strawberry jam or nut butter are both a delicious choice. And a decadent layer of dark chocolate with a sprinkling of tangy berries on top makes for the perfect truffle treat!"
Read NextVegan Raspberry Donuts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook