Salted Chocolate Truffle Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Rich creamy-meets-fluffy filling blanketed in semi-sweet chocolate makes these Salted Chocolate Truffle Bars an easy indulgence you won’t be able to resist! The filling is made with just 3 ingredients and sweetened naturally with medjool dates. The trick to the luscious mousse-like filling is a certain grain-free flour that makes for the best no-bake treats. Blanket that simply sweet center in a generous coating of melted chocolate and a sprinkle of salt to balance the sweet, and you are in for a truly decadent treat!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Frosting
- OMG Best Tahini Brownies!
- Chocolate Saltine Toffee
- Sticky Lemon Strawberry Sweet Rolls
- Classic Jello Pear Lime Lush
- Custard in a Glass
- Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
- Crunchy Strawberry Pretzel Fluff
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Meatball Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook