Pineapple Turmeric Cupcakes with Coconut Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pineapple Turmeric Cupcakes are a healthy tropical treat with a superfood sunshine glow and fluffy-sweet coconut frosting! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. The ingredients in this recipe are a bit different than your usual cake. There is no sugar involved, instead the combination of crushed pineapple and medjool dates bring the sweetness and keep them very moist and fruity. Ground oats replace the flour as well, keeping this treat secretly healthy. And a vibrant dash of turmeric makes them glow with goodness!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook