Pineapple Turmeric Cupcakes with Coconut Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pineapple Turmeric Cupcakes are a healthy tropical treat with a superfood sunshine glow and fluffy-sweet coconut frosting! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. The ingredients in this recipe are a bit different than your usual cake. There is no sugar involved, instead the combination of crushed pineapple and medjool dates bring the sweetness and keep them very moist and fruity. Ground oats replace the flour as well, keeping this treat secretly healthy. And a vibrant dash of turmeric makes them glow with goodness!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Mayo-Free Chicken Salad
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef Minestrone Soup
- 19 of the Best Salad Recipes That You Must Have
- Taylor USA
- Skinny Peanut Sauce
- Skinny Fudge Brownies
- Smart Planet Ultrathin SaladBook Storage Set
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook