Pineapple Turmeric Cupcakes with Coconut Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Pineapple Turmeric Cupcakes are a healthy tropical treat with a superfood sunshine glow and fluffy-sweet coconut frosting! Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free. The ingredients in this recipe are a bit different than your usual cake. There is no sugar involved, instead the combination of crushed pineapple and medjool dates bring the sweetness and keep them very moist and fruity. Ground oats replace the flour as well, keeping this treat secretly healthy. And a vibrant dash of turmeric makes them glow with goodness!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Chocolate Frosting
- OMG Best Tahini Brownies!
- Chocolate Saltine Toffee
- Sticky Lemon Strawberry Sweet Rolls
- Classic Jello Pear Lime Lush
- Custard in a Glass
- Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
- Crunchy Strawberry Pretzel Fluff
- Apple Pie Caramel Apple
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Meatball Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook