Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make a delicious four-ingredient peanut butter whiskey milkshake. With only a few ingredients, you can create a delicious boozy, alcoholic milkshake. This recipe has the perfect bite of peanut butter from the addition of Skrewball whiskey. Plus, we'll add in a hint of chocolate with some malted milk powder. This is the perfect summer milkshake recipe for hot summer days! The best part about this recipe is the crazy, fun milkshake toppings include graham crackers, Reese's, and more!"
Makes2 mini milkshakes
Preparation Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and tomatoes create a delicious and simple pan sauce while this Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken cooks… Continue reading: "Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Healthy German Potato Salad
- General Tso’s Chicken
- Quick & Easy Chana Masala
- Indian Roti Flatbread
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Wholesome Chicken Francese Recipe
- Golden Milk Recipe
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- Healthy Creamed Corn Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook