Low-Fat Chocolate Mousse Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This insanely decadent Chocolate Mousse Cake may taste like a rich dessert indulgence but it’s made from just a few healthy whole-food ingredients right in the blender! The crust underneath this chocolate cake is grain-free and made with just 2 simple ingredients: almonds and maple syrup. Using a high speed blender, it comes together in minutes! The filling is super easy and blender-friendly too with just 4 ingredients, no funky thickeners needed. Blend it all up, bake, and chill before digging into this delicious dessert!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- DIY Vanilla Extract
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Saltine Toffee
- The Perfect Apple Crisp
- 28 Easy No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Apple Blueberry Skillet Cobbler
- Flourless Chocolate Pudding Cake With Pumpkin Spice Custard
- Low-Cal Rainbow Jell-O Bars
- Microwave Chocolate Truffles
- 12 Healthy Baked Goods: Guilt-Free Easy Healthy Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook