Lemon Lime Macaroons
By: Natalie Thomas from feastingonfruit.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Naturally sweet coconut complimented by the the bright citrus combination of lemon and lime makes these macaroons a perfect sweet simple 5-ingredient snack! These macaroons are entirely oil free, utilizing maple syrup instead for stickiness and sweetness plus a little bit of oat flour to help bind. Lemon and lime zest and juice bring lots of citrus flavor to these little bites, and 2 cups of coconut make up the bulk of these sweet treats. Bake until coconut toasty, then cool for a few minutes before enjoying!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook