Healthy Banana Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With only 5 minutes of prep, you can enjoy this Healthy Banana Pudding that is packed with protein, fruit, and all of the classic dessert flavors that you love! Individually portioned in your favorite glassware, these portable snacks have less than 150 calories per serving!"
NotesThese are best if you allow them to sit in the refrigerator for a few hours so that the cookies soften and all of the ingredients come together!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size4 Small Mason Jars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad is quick to make and delicious. Its naturally vegan and gluten-free. Try it as a light meal with… Continue reading: "White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook