This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chettinad Paal Paniyaram Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Paal paniyaram recipe is a classic and heavenly sweet dish – a delicious combination of golden fried batter and sweet coconut milk. This is a sure shot hit on your table and compliments any meal. Chettinad cuisine is the cuisine of the Chettinad region of Tamil Nadu, It is well known for its complexity of flavours. This Paal paniyaram recipe is a popular sweet dish from the Chettinad region. The speciality of this dish is it is simple, easy and authentic flavours of Chettinad!"
Notes1. While grinding, use ice-cold water in a small quantity since we need a thick batter. This makes the batter light and fluffy.
2. Slightly dilute your coconut milk with a small amount of water or milk. If it is too thick, the paniyarams will take a longer time to absorb it.
Read NextHealthy Apple Crumble
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook