Grain-Free Chocolate Brownie Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The soft fluffy texture of cake and the chocolatey richness of a brownie combine in these delicious and healthy grain-free donuts–not for the faint of chocolate heart! These donuts spotlight one of my favorite but little-known flours: green banana flour. This grain-free, nut-free flour is made from unripe bananas, so it does' impart any banana flavor. But it does make for a wonderfully fluffy texture and perfect cake donut crumb. These baked donuts have melted chocolate both in the batter and on top, making them a decadent donut treat!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bonjour Prosperity Teapot
- No Knead Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Easy AIP Guacamole
- Stir Fried Ginger Vegetables
- Zero Point Dump-and-Bake Salsa Chicken
- Easy Creamy Tomato Soup
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Baked Tofu Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook