Banana Flour Chocolate Chip Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With a light fluffy crumb, you’d never guess this Banana Flour Chocolate Chip Cake is grain-free and vegan thanks to a unique gluten free flour: banana flour. This unusual ingredient is made from green bananas ground into a fine flour, which means it has no banana flavor. So despite the name, this cake has the deliciously sweet flavor of a vanilla speckled with chocolate chips and optional nuts. This delicious desert cake comes together in under an hour and will satisfy your sweet tooth the healthy way!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Flourless Chocolate Pudding Cake With Pumpkin Spice Custard
- 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
- Peach Nests with Amaretti Biscuits
- The Perfect Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Saltine Toffee
- No-Bake Skinny Peanut Butter Pie
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Creamy Grape Dessert
- Strawberry Sweet Roll Mug Cake
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook