New Ways to Cook Chicken Breasts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Finding chicken recipes is not difficult, but finding great chicken breast recipes you haven't tried can be a challenge. That's why we're providing New Ways to Cook Chicken Breasts and putting a spin on your average chicken dinner.
Quick easy chicken recipes are plentiful but are you getting tired of the same old easy chicken breast dinner recipes? Look no further! We have compiled a list of new ways to cook chicken breasts and tips so you and your family will not have to settle for normality ever again.
Table of Contents:
Feature Dish: Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
Fresh Fruits with Chicken
Chicken for Breakfast
Healthy Oven Fried Chicken
Try making a healthy alternative to a crowd pleasing favorite, buffalo chicken. Learn how to cook frozen chicken breasts and discover how slow cooker chicken recipes are painfully easy.
How to Make Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
Don't shy away from the season's fresh fruits! You will be surprised by how much fruit flavor incorporates into your chicken breast with simple boneless chicken breast recipes. Preserve strawberries and other fresh fruit in delectable, quick easy chicken recipes. Use your favorite fruit in marinade and alongside chicken for its wonderful flavor and color.
- Keep dried fruit in the freezer for an hour before chopping to make chopping easier.
- When grating fruit zest (usually lemon or orange), only grate the outter layer, not the white pith. You can use a potato peeler.
- Use a straw to remove the hard white core in strawberries.
- Heat lemons in the microwave about 45 seconds before squeezing.
- If your berries are too sour, stir 1 tablespoon sugar per cup berries and let sit at room temperature for at least one hour.
Why wait for lunch when you can have chicken with your morning cup of coffee? Great chicken breast recipes can begin at the start of your day with new ways to cook chicken breasts.
- When mixing dry and wet ingredients, avoid over mixing. There should be lumps!
- Add dried or fresh fruits, seeds or nuts, but first coat them in flour so they won't settle on the bottom.
- For nicely domed muffins, fill muffin pans no more than 2/3 full with batter.
Never again will you sacrifice your healthy diet for the fried chicken you love. Simple boneless chicken breast recipes are healthier if "fried" in the oven instead of in a pan or deep fryer.
- A wire rack is useful but not necessary.
- Mist the chicken pieces with olive oil before/halfway through baking for a cruchy coat.
- Substitute crushed cereal for breadcrumbs.
- Chicken is done when clear juice runs from the chicken when pierced.
Read NextHow to Cook with Whole Grains
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Cook with Whole Grains
- How to Make Zoodles + Zoodle Recipes
- How To Prepare and Cook Garlic
- How To Cook Eggs Correctly
- Herbs for Health: The 10 Best Herbs for Healthy Cooking
- How to Replace Eggs with Fruit in Baking
- A Beginner's Guide to Kitchen Knives
- How to Grill Chicken: How Long Does It Take to Grill Chicken, Really?
- How to Make Low Calorie Rhubarb Recipes
- Spice Guide: How to Season Meat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook